Families of MH370 Victims to Fundraise Investigation Relaunch Three Years Later

Posted March 08, 2017

"Everybody has their own way of helping and we will definitely bring this up with the respective governments, like Australia and China", Liow said at an MH370 remembrance day event organised by Voice370 today.

In January, a tripartite committee comprising of China, Australia and Malaysia chose to cease MH370 search operations immediately after completing the earmarked 120,000-square kilometer (46,332 miles) search area in the Indian Ocean. Around 239 people on board are still untraceable after Boring 777 went missing on its way from Kuala Lumpur to Beijing, almost 3 years ago.

Australian woman Danica Weeks, whose her husband Paul was onboard the flight, said families were still struggling three years on. They announced the fundraising campaign in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.

But it should not go down in the history books as a mystery. He didn't say when.

Malaysia's Transport Minister Liow Tiong Lai said the government would release a final report on the plane's disappearance this year.

Last month, two more pieces of debris, suspected to be from flight MH370, were found.

No Surprise: US Black People Falsely Convicted More Than Whites
The researchers found that African-Americans are roughly five times as likely to go to prison for drug possession as whites. - Blacks who are innocent are seven times more likely to be unjustly convicted of murder than innocent white people.

Raiders secure financing through new partner opening move to Las Vegas
The Oakland Raiders seemed like they were on the verge of heading to Las Vegas until, suddenly, the move was called off. Adelson helped spearhead a $750 million hotel tax toward the project, while the Raiders are contributing $500 million.

Windy and dry weather lead to fire risk
A Red Flag Warning is in effect until 6 p.m. for the entire metro area as well as the Eastern Plains. So you do not want to do any outdoor burning with the warm weather, wind and drier conditions.

Despite the suspension of the $160million hunt for the plane, Liow said authorities haven't abandoned all efforts to locate the wreckage.

To date, at least six pieces of aircraft debris found along Africa's east coast have been confirmed as originating from MH370.

He said that an global team of experts in Australia is still studying whether an area north of the previous search area could be the plane's final resting place.

He said: 'Funding has never been an issue, but we have to be sure, we need credible evidence'. Grace Nathan, a Malaysian lawyer whose mother, Anne Daisy, was on the plane, said the familes hope to raise $15 million to fund an initial search north of the previous search area.

"It should not be us, the family members, who should have been subjected to this pain, to go and face this cruel reality". It's painful. It doesn't get better with time'.